Team Darkhorse Racing

This is the home of the Darkhorse Cycles racing team. A collection of miscreants, deviants, old codgers, and some very nice ladies who all share a passion for racing bicycles on both dirt and pavement. Check in here for race reports, updates, and other interesting claptrap from our members.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tymore Rce report from "El Capitan" george

Team Dark Horse....first let's welcome ElCid Cabangon to the team...newest member to rail the dirt at the races...sport rider 40-49...welcome ElCid.
Nice representation at Tymor with Tom Rossi, and Tony Bright ripping it up single speed. Also in attendance were Ed Burgess, Mike Rave, Walter, me, Manny, Kevin DeClerck who in his second race ever moved up to sport, and Bobby Swart who won his class...sport 40-44...congratulations Bobby.
Alta did the Longest Day Adventure race Saturday, and we need to hear how her team did...meeting time was 4 am, and I'm sure it was cold, and wet, and perhaps some second guessing going on.
Next race in the H2H series is Marty's down in Morristown...not a bad idea to get a head count, and try to carpool. Walt, Bobby, and myself drove together to Tymor, and I am driving us next time to Marty's...easy way to save on gas.
Wednesday night rides continue, and if you are in the market for a real spectacle, I have challenged Brian Petzold to a pizza eating contest after the ride over at Johnny's. Even if I win, I lose as the extra calories might temporarily deform my boyish figure!!!
We'll post official results as they become available...George

No comments: